Annabelle Grey Rug
3" x 5"
This clever take on a classic diamond pattern—in a durable, washable indoor/outdoor jacquard weave made of recycled materials—is an instant style star. Due to the handmade nature, variations in color are expected.
Made of 100% PET, a polyester fiber made from recycled plastic bottles.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Eco-friendly polyester fiber made from recycled plastic bottles; durable construction, UV-treated for fade resistance; soft, wool-like texture; lightweight; often reversible; washable, scrubbable.
- WHERE TO USE: Just right for high-traffic areas and the porch or patio.
- 100% P.E.T.. vacuum, lightly brush with fresh or soapy water, or spray with a hose. Do not machine wash. Do not machine dry.
- Due to the specific weave of this rug, we recommend using a soft vacuum brush for cleaning.
- Using the standard brush head on your vacuum may cause pulls, pilling, and damage to your rug due to the abrasiveness of the brush. If possible, turn the brush setting off on your vacuum before use, or set the beater bar at the setting farthest away from the rug so there is no abrasion. Using the upholstery attachment to vacuum may also help prolong the life of your rug.