Village White Cuckoo Clock
11" x 5.5" x 27.5"
Made from wood sourced locally from the Black Forest in Germany and carved by hand by a master carver, this traditional carved cuckoo clock is perfect for adding some rustic charm to any living room, hallway or study, and would look at home in any room or space with natural wood features or spaces with a rustic or 'down-to-earth' decor. This cherished cuckoo clock would also make for a unique and unforgettable gift for yourself or a loved one. Its hourly cuckoo chime is a friendly reminder of the beauty in the natural world; of clear sparkling brooks; of pine-covered mountains.
- Night Mode: When you turn off the light, the clock stops chiming and the cuckoo bird will not disturb you in the night.
- Quartz Movement: Modern clock movement does not require winding and is powered by 2x D-size batteries.
- Classic German Style: The clock is representing the traditional Bavarian house, surrounded by trees and animals.
- Moving Parts: A small cuckoo bird comes out and sings every hour. The bird flaps its wings when the call is sounded. The wooden pendulum is swinging permanently.
- Traditional Design: The cuckoo clock is decorated with hand carved wooden elements, showing scenes from the nature.